11/19/2008

Boom! Kinetic / Zach Gump / Dave Wilson Productions

Wow...am I really this behind on blogging.

Back in September I got to fly back out to my old musical stomping grounds (Fayetteville, AR) to spend some time with some of my best friends from the band days, to shoot promo shots for their new band/ep. You might remember the "water in yo face" post from a while back, but I did want to share some of the other hilarious shots from the weekend. Plus, while we were there I did some photos for Dave Wilson too. He's a producer/engineer living in Nashville, but was our horn player back in the day, so it's basically like a huge fraternity getting back together to make music and have a blast the entire time. Dave is building his business and needed a couple shots for his website.

I can't wait for everyone to hear the tunes that they recorded for Boom! Kinetic and for Zach Gump (one of the singer's from BK is also doing a solo project), but here are a couple of my favorite images from the weekend.















0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP