1/29/2008

ABOUT STEPHEN

WHO DA?
My name is Stephen (but I'll pretty much answer to anything...Stevo being a pretty often occurance) and I'm an Atlanta-based photographer.  I'm available to shoot your event anywhere...so if you're looking for a photographer in Fiji...I can be your guy. ;)

I'm married to my high-school sweetheart, Kristine, and have a beautiful boy named Adler.  When I'm not shooting photos I love just being with family & friends.  Life is too short to not have fun with the people you love and that's probably what I love about photography most...it's a chance to capture you around the people you love having fun with.

WHERE'D I COME FROM?
I've been shooting fotography (that's how cool people spell it) for years. It sorta started out in highschool when I got a camera and took a class. I made my way through college studying communications and "how to make it as a musician" (not a major, but probably what I spent a the majority of my time doing in B-side) and took photos along the way, but alas my camera broke...and so was I.  

Then in 2006, my wife (Kristine) and I found out we were having a baby Boy! My parents hooked me up with a nice DSLR and I was once again hooked.  I can get addicted to learning how to do things well, and with photography it was no different.  I took TONS of pictures and over time, people started asking that I shoot their kids.  Then a wedding...then a band...then...you get the picture.  So, for the last 2 years I've been shooting everything from babies to brides, from musicians to athletes...and having an amazing time doing it. 

Just a little guitar solo for you... :)

1 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP