6/04/2009

For Cryin out loud...let's have some fun



Just thinking tonight about how easy it is to get bogged down in all the biznass. What I mean is, take a second to realize what it is you're doing...and whether or not it's really making you happy. As of today, I'm getting to do something I really love to do, and hopefully it will continue to grow into more...BUT, the best part is that it is allowing me to really have fun. With my family. And what's more important than that? Money? Stuff? Etc? I'm sure those things would plus up any great family situation if managed with care, but what I've found in this first month of being out on my own as a photographer/business, is that the small things in life really are bringing me the biggest joy.

For instance, today...my 2 1/2 year old son held onto my neck so tightly that it left a mark. Not because he was scared (though he was), but because he was trusting me to help him learn to swim. It's a moment that I'll always remember and cherish, and I'm so thankful that God put me in a position to be able to say "what the heck, yeah, I'll be at every swim lesson this week...work can wait til midnight, but He's only gonna learn to swim once"

So, as a guy just trying to figure it all out myself, I'm just gonna continue to give it 150%, but to try and remember that sometimes you've just gotta jump off a wall or two and have a good time.

1 comments:

Jenkins 1:15 PM  

gold saving schemes in Chennai Chennai (Madras) Classifieds. Find gold saving schemes in Chennai at Quikr Chennai. We offer Free gold saving schemes. benefit policy lic Great Tax Savings. LIC is best option as Investment. Your strategy details the approach you are going to take, which currencies you are going to trade and how you will manage your risk. Some companies allow you to test-trade first, enabling the user to learn the software before trading for real with real money. .:: Welcome to Egold Investment Inc. ::. Simple Plan: Compounded Plan: Duration: 10 days (incl weekends) 8 days (incl weekends) Daily Profit: 24.5% Total Profit: 245% + Principals: 600%: Minimum amount. Buy Gold Coins Buying Gold Bullion Gold Bars Silver Coins USGB. Buy gold coins and gold bullion online with U.S. Gold Bureau, offering gold bars, silver bars and platinum bullion direct to the public. gold rate tamil news paper gold rate tamil news papergold rate. coins and jewellery are out, this festive season people are buying paper gold investment in. Students in Trichy, Tamil Nadu, have entered the Limca Book of Records by.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP