5/21/2009

SHP and The Hendersons: sneak peek!

Weather in Atlanta has been less than cooperative when it comes to photo shoots over the past few weekends. Wendie Henderson, who works for The Home Depot corporate offices here in town, was referred to me through an old friend whom I've shot numerous times and we played weather roulette for a few weekends, to finally just book our session on a Tuesday night. The summer light is great until really late, so we just found a great spot in their front yard and snapped away until the kids were "done with it". Such a cute family! I mean, how lucky can I get to have such cute Clients all the time.

Thanks Wendie and the Hendersons for making my job so easy!







0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP