6/05/2009

SHP - Senior Sessions - Dickson Nuesse is Headed to College

Kristine and I spent the first few years of our time in Atlanta volunteering for Young Life. Once we had kids, the weekly commitment became a bit tough to navigate with a full-time job/etc. But, we've stayed friends with a lot of the kids we hung out with and it's been so cool to watch them grow up. I'm currently trying to expand my business to Senior Portraits, so I asked an old Young Life friend, Dickson to stand in for me to get a little practice. Amazing to think that this guy was a sophomore in high school when we met and is now headed to college in the fall. Good luck in college Dickson! You're the man!











1 comments:

Corey Mason 1:29 PM  

these are great Stephen!
-Shelley

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP