1/03/2007

Coming Attractions!

As I mentioned in the previous post, there are some coming blogs in the future that I'm working on...so get excited, cause I will be getting back to the musical reviews...Santa brought me a iTunes gift card or two and I've got some new music that is currently blowing my socks off. It'll be fun to dive further into these CDs and get your thoughts as well.

In addition to music, we'll be getting back into Beverage recommendations. Some of the classic college beverages such as the right brand of chocolate milk, or the new light beer to even the wines I'm discovering in my new found love for the "wine world" as Gary V from tv.winelibrary.com would say. (SIDE NOTE: If you get a chance...check out the link to tv.winelibrary.com and watch an episode or two...you'll like it). Also, MORE RECIPES! I can't believe how many comments I got from people on the recipe for Caviar de Tejas. It was fun, and NO I'm not trying to be a TV chef...FYI - the recipe is 3rd grade English level in difficulty, so I don't think I'll get that far...but hey, I'm learning. "But Stevo...what kind of stuff will you show us how to make?" Great question. There will probably be an episode very soon on a great fruit topping for ice cream, and by "great", I mean slap-yo-mamma tasty.

Needless to say, my blogging isn't done. Stay Tuned.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP