7/12/2006

Stevo's story of the day

1/5 Wow. So, I figured out how I can post via phone...so I can hopefully be better about posting.

stevo's story of the day: this morning, in typical fashion, i'd planned on rising early to pump my muscles full of exercise, but when the alarm rang, I imediately proceeded to snooze for an hour and a half (insert "wha wha" sound effect)...so now i'm in a rush...i hustle and get out of the door on time to be met by hellacious traffic...get to work 15 min late to the sound of my cell phone. It's Kristine who can't find her keys....i found them....IN MY FREAKIN POCKET (insert sound effect again)...so I had to drive all the way home and back again...i am stupid, the end.

--

Mobile Email from a Cingular Wireless Customer http://www.cingular.com

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP