5/02/2006

Who Will You Be - Song

Here's my latest song. Once I found out my wife and I were pregnant I started dreaming about what it's going to look like being a Dad. here are some lyrics I'm currently working with for a song. PS - give me your thoughts and feedback...I love all the help and collaboration I can get.

WHO WILL YOU BE
V1
Saturday night. As the stars come out from behind the skies, and I don't know
Who I am, or Who I'm supposed to be in seven months or so

Chorus
Who will you be?
Will you be somethin like me?
Oh, Child will you know...
that I love you, OH God, I hope so.

V2
Oh those eyes, and the color I don't know, but it's gonna be so nice to see you.
And the words, out of your mouth first, I wonder what they'll be Or if I'll be good enough

Chorus
Who will you be?
Will you be somethin like me?
Oh, Child will you know...
that I love you, Oh God, I hope so.

Bridge
And I wanna be the guy, who gives his all away, so that you might know
That there's someone bigger than AND someone's more than even you and I could dream

Chorus

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP