5/06/2009

On the road...Nashville

The last couple of days have been crazy. Had a commercial shoot, a wedding, and a band/label shoot all within 4 days of each other and in completely different states. Monday I drove up to Nashville to shoot Dave and Jamar of Level6 Records. They're a new label/promotions company and are headed out on a 30 day tour to promote their new business. We shot in the morning at a few locations we found downtown...I'm in LOVE with Nashville as a location because there are just so many awesome spots.

Then in the afternoon, I shot King Brock, a new artist who sorta reminds me of the Incubus singer. He's got a great EP coming out, so be on the lookout for his stuff.

Here are a couple of my favs from the day:
The Fellas from Level6









King Brock




1 comments:

Kelli Trontell {Photography} 11:06 PM  

AWESOME!!
....you were in my neck of the woods. im glad you had a great time....
these photos are fantastic! love the vibe.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP