4/27/2009

Change: May 2nd, 2009

Change is good. Change is scary. Change is exciting, refreshing, hopeful, nerve racking, and so on. Friday is my last day at my current day job. I've been doing photography on the side, late at night editing, shooting on the weekends, and as of May 2nd, 2009, I'll officially be going after a career as a full-time photographer. I'm passionate about photography and want to give myself a chance at doing something I truly love for my day job.

There are so many details involved in this leap. So many people to connect with. So many emails to send. But it's fun to have the chance to see what will come of this. Thanks for all of your support and prayers as I attempt this transition and I can't wait to hit the ground running on May 2nd, when I drive up to Cashiers, NC for what will be an awesome wedding. The next couple weeks are nuts for me, but it involves a ton of shooting, so be on the lookout for some new blog posts soon!

So, please check out my website. forward it to your friends, coworkers, family, enemies...whoever :)
STEPHENHUNTON.COM

This is sort of how I feel this week...at the top of this slide and part of me just has to close my eyes and GOOOOOOOOO!

2 comments:

Unknown 11:20 AM  

good luck man! You've got a lot of guts. Cashiers is beautiful!

rushingray 12:41 AM  

Congrats! It's a tough job but so much fun!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP