3/09/2009

Jennifer Niven - the re-Edit

I had a shoot last fall with an author named Jennifer Niven. When we had her shoot, she needed two pics final edited and ready for her publisher within 24 hours, so once I finished that, the project fell off my radar. She's moving to L.A. in a couple days, so I'll be sending her the rest of the pics this week, but wanted to share them here on the ole blog.

Jennifer has two books coming out this year, both of which will have pics that I took on 'em, so I'm super excited to see them. Plus, one of the books is currently being turned into a TV pilot, so we may get to see the stories unfold on the screen! Check out her website and current books to see what she's all about.




1 comments:

Anonymous,  2:26 AM  

LOL... "up and coming" - um... check your facts buddy... she's one of the highest paid authors this country has.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP