1/05/2009

Lensbabies are Fun

For Christmas I got my brother a lensbaby lens for his Canon 40D. I'm a Nikon guy, so we of course had to play with it right out of the box so that I could have some fun too! The lens is totally affordable and once you get used to it, can help you to come up with some really cool images. These are just a few samplings of pictures that he and I took. All in all, I'd recommend this to anyone but might suggest spending the extra money for the version that can be locked into place.

PT took this one

Mine

Mine

PT took this one

PT took this one

2 comments:

Anonymous,  8:52 PM  

ok, these photos are cool!
and the shirt in photo #4 is stellar. :)

Anonymous,  10:01 AM  

do you still have this beard? we need to hang before you shave. if you have shaved....well we should still hang.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP