12/11/2008

Last Shoot of 2008 - Looking forward to 2009

2008 has officially come to a close for SHP. My next shoots will be in 2009, and it's nice to have a break from shooting, although I've got well over a thousand images left to go through for the three shoots I had last weekend. I went to St. Augustine, FL for Arin's wedding and had a blast with a really fun group. The next day I was able to book a family shoot (complete with 2 labs) and ended up with some fun images, although getting the dogs in the shots was a bit challenging.

One of the best parts of the weekend was getting to stay at a great B&B on the beach for the price of taking pictures of the place. It was amazing. The owner was so gracious, a great cook, and really fun to talk to. We'll definitely go back some time, just to hang out there. Here are a couple teaser pics from the weekend.










2009 is going to be an exciting year. From having our second son in February, to a total redesign of my site and blog. I'm still just working on a "plan", but will be excited to get moving on some new things in the photography world.

Hope all's well with you and yours. Merry Christmas! and God Bless.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  10:32 AM  

Stevo, these shots are off the chain!! I was going to list my favs... but then it ended up being almost all of them. Great stuff!

And congrats on your 2nd baby!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP