10/29/2008

Jennifer Niven

Jennifer Niven is an author from Atlanta who had me take some pics for two books that she has being published in the next few months. She's actually been in the writing game for a while, has had a couple other books published and I believe a movie. She was really great to work with, especially considering how quickly we had to shoot. The catch was that she needed the pictures today, and the only time we could meet was over lunch yesterday, so I took my lunch break, met her in Marrietta, we shot for 25 minutes or so, then sat down and looked at the images, picked out our favs, I then went back to work and led a normal rest of the day, then at 11pm I jumped on my computer, edited 11 or so pics, went to bed at 1:30 am, then uploaded the pics for her this AM...just another day in the life. Here are a few of my favs from the day.




3 comments:

roy 12:53 AM  

can you make me look hot?

The Wells Family 9:45 PM  

time to change your age.
you are old now like me ;)
29 and growing sucka.

PEACE 10:08 AM  

Your pictures of my wife are wonderful. I already think she's the most beautiful woman alive and these images only reinforce this. She's getting alot of compliments about your work. Thanks for doing such a great job.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP