9/25/2008

The Olympics

So, I posted images from my random shooting opportunity at The Home Depot's Olympic TV shoot a while ago. But, I finally got my hands on the examples of where my images were used in their online advertising campaign. Home Depot had banner ads, as well as a facebook page, and I was really pumped to see my work in actual advertising. Those of you that know me, know that I'm on the account side of things, but love and have been exploring photography, so having the two mix together was a real blessing.

There's a lot coming up for SHP in the next few weeks, so be on the lookout for shoot updates (this weekend with Boom!Kinetic, a band out of Fayetteville, AR...comprised of my old band buddies), but here are a couple examples of my first venture into commercial photography:






2 comments:

Bob S 10:12 AM  

Stevo! Rock on brother. Great photos!

Lauren 11:05 AM  

YYEEAAH!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!! These are awesome! Happy happy happy for you! And I checked out your flickr the other day and your beautiful wife is pregnant! Another "YYEEAAH!" for you. Congratulations for both!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP