2/05/2008

how is the Blog world working for something greater??? Just Click it to find out!

Ragamuffin Soul in Uganda

I've been blogging a lot about the recent connection to ragamuffinsoul.com through photography, and my church and that's all fine and good, but Carlos is really stepping things up by using his blog to do something bigger. He'll be in Uganda next week, blogging it up from there while he informs the masses about Compassion International and what they're doing in Africa. It's cool to see someone using their blog for more than just random thoughts and music reviews...wait that's what I do. Well, I guess I've got some growing up to do, but then again that's why my name isn't "Stevo28andGrown".

Click it and Check it!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP