10/22/2007

S Hunton Photography gets some real software!!!

My bro got me Adobe LightRoom for my birthday. Not only was this a really great gift (he must have gotten a raise), but it's changing my life when editing pics. I'm really excited because I've got a couple shoots for friends coming up, and a wedding in December, so here are the first couple of images I took (now shooting RAW) and edited with LightRoom.

More updates to come, but the last 2 weeks have been filled with craziness, confusion, thoughts of future, etc etc.
Much love.







1 comments:

roy 9:11 PM  

so...you are cool, married, able to pro-create, play guitar, tennis and now....are all artsy with your pics. some guys get it all the talent.....
miss the huntons.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP