7/23/2007

North Carolina on my mind

Well, I'm back in Georgia, but my mind (and heart) are still in NC because that's where Kristine and Adler are. Kristine's parents rented a cabin up in the mountains for this week, so we drove up there Saturday. It's pretty great. The town was cool, the cabin was really sweet (foosball, pool table, air hockey) w/ a deck & hot tub. Because I had to come home the next day, I didn't get to do much of that stuff, but we still had a good time cruisin around Ashville yesterday afternoon.

The "A Man" (as I like to call him) was a trooper and made friends with pretty much everyone he came in contact with. He's much more social than me. ;) I thought I'd post a couple pics from the day.

Rylie found a door


Adler laughin at daddy's hat


The Sisters


Smoky Mountains on my way home

1 comments:

Unknown 2:21 PM  

those pictures are awesome... luv u 2!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP