6/13/2007

How Beautiful Is This Time

Man, you’re just a kid
Twenty seven, where life begins
But I’m gonna have to grow into this
Style of livin’s different than my threads

v2
I’ve checked real estate off my list,
Only, I in a grey box from 9 till late
but I look on past this minute
outside this space wonderment persists

Chorus:
how beautiful is this time
knowing when day breaks
I’ll Go back to bein fine

v3
He said what is this
You call it happiness, I say it isn’t
Because I know more than measurements
20 feet past tomorrow is just one step


This is just a few lyrics from a song I've been thinking about lately. I spend a lot of time thinking how old and mature I must be, because of my status as a "Dad" and the fact that I own real estate, and all that other jazz that ADULTS do. But in reality, I'm still young, foolish, and all the rest...it's the realization that I don't have it all together, but that with Christ I will be alright..things will be fine and I just need to remember that God sees beyond what my mind is capable.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP