10/03/2006

If a Monkey dies in a Tornado, does anyone notice?

Sometimes life can get into this state of all out, no holds barred, crazyiness that seems to defy belief. I'm a pretty low key guy, don't get stressed, don't show anger at work, don't let things fluster me a whole lot, but sometimes it's like an unexplainable tornado that's somehow appeared in a clear blue sky where there aren't even any clouds or weather that would generate said tornado. That's how my job can be at times. I don't really get it either, because I'm inclined to responds "nobody died, it's fixable, it's not the end of the world, no one ran away with my soul..." and so on, but others can get so bent on the minutia that it becomes almost unbearable...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP