12/23/2008

A Year To Remember - 2008

2008 has been a great year. When I look back at all that's happened, I can barely believe that it all happened in 2008. Adler went from being barely walking, to being a full on track star, complete with singing voice and curly long hair. He's grown up so much in 12 months...I can not believe we have a 2 year old! This year we also found out that we'll have another family member in 2009, so it's been fun to dream and plan with my beautiful wife who is such an amazing Mother to Adler and I know she'll be the same to #2. :)

On the work side of things, I was able to get some amazing experiences through working on The Home Depot account at The Richards Group. Things like having my pictures from the Olympics TV shoot be used in their online advertising just put the icing on the cake of an amazing job. Photography has been growing throughout the year. I added more weddings and family shoots than the previous year and have had so much fun working on that business and growing my skill set with technology and just taking pictures in general.

So...here are a couple of my favorite images from 2008. You may have seen some of these on this blog or flickr, but looking back and putting them together gives a sense of how SHP has grown this year. Merry Christmas!



















2 comments:

Anonymous,  10:40 AM  

ROCKIN' stuff man! It certainly looks like 2008 has been kind to you. Keep it up man! I can't wait to see what '09 brings for the Hunton family.

Anonymous,  1:36 PM  

Cool! I like these concert shots...
Hope you keep growing in 2009.
and I hope i'll learn by watching your work!
Merry Christmas, Stephen!
take care

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP