12/16/2008

Reminiscing: The Olympics

Probably one of the coolest projects I'll work on in my career in Advertising happened this year. I was fortunate enough to be the account guy for our Olympics TV shoot that The Home Depot did in June.  You probably saw the final product if you watched any of the Olympics, but the shoot was amazing.  Being around those world class athletes, who were so thankful and excited to be there, was amazing. Not to mention that I was able to take TONS of pictures, some of which were used in their online advertising... There are so many images that I never really sifted through, because things got so busy. But when fellow photog and blogger Andrew Shepherd hit me up on twitter, his simple question as to whether or not I knew someone he knew, became a trip down memory lane and I wanted to post (possibly the second time) one of my favorite images:





0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP