2/09/2008

Layin it down


Layin it down, originally uploaded by Stevo28andgrowing.

The last couple weeks have been pretty crazy. 4 shoots in 7 days + some free shots for my friends The Presleys who had their second son Emerson last week = a crap load of pictures to edit. Don't get me wrong. I have had a blast doing the editing and coming up with some shots that I'm really proud of. I just hope that the "Clients" all like 'em. :)

I finally finished 3 of the 4 projects, with only about 150 pics left to edit, so I can finally see the end in sight...anyway, this is one of the last pictures from the Buckhead Church shoot. You can see a bunch more at my flickr page by clicking on the photo.

1 comments:

roy 6:24 PM  

all the stooof looks great bro. gifted bro.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP