1/03/2008

S Hunton Photography - My First Wedding

Well...the last couple months have been nothing short of crazy. I can't believe it's been this long since a blog post, but looking back, work/family/friends/etc have all been so busy. It'll take more than one post to go over all of the action at the Hunton house, but let's just say it's been a great couple of months.

Over the holidays, we got to go to Texas to see both our families. It was great to be home, and I even got the opportunity to shoot my first wedding while I was there. A good friend Kim, who's getting into photography as well, asked if I'd tag along for her first wedding. She was a lot of fun to work with, and I think we had some really great stuff come out from the day.

Here are a couple of my favs so far!




Can you tell they were Aggies?

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP