10/24/2007

YUM...

You know what sucks??? Eating lunch in your cubicle. Yep...I'm doin it, but at least today's lunch is quite tasty. Kristine rocked me out with a packed lunch of her homemade chicken pot pie, Goldfish (sorry I stole Adler's snacks), and green apples with caramel sauce.


Tonight I'm giving my second talk of the year at Young Life. Should be fun, but I didn't have a ton of time to prepare for it, since I was running around the country for the last 2 weeks. I'm using the story of Jesus healing the Leper and tying that to my experience last week when we cleaned up the dirtiest house of all time (see below). Anyway, pray that I'll be funny and relevant and funny. ;) Well, I hope that they'll get something out of it.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP